Our Experience Working with Southwest Pilots, Employees, and Families
Smith Anglin Financial is proud to work side by side with Southwest pilots to provide retirement benefits planning. We’ve helped them understand and maximize their plan options for over 20 years. We’re specialists in Southwest’s 401k investment options and the performance of those options within the employer-provided retirement benefits plan. We’re also specialists in managing the tax issues for your deferred compensation components.
What You Should Know About Your Plan
The graphic below highlights some of the milestones that should initiate changes in your Southwest Airlines retirement benefits strategy.
- Open and contribute to IRAs, Roth IRAs
- Participate in company 401k plan
- Make use of PCRA sub-account
- Make maximum contributions
- Seek professional advice for investment and tax issues
- Begin making "catchup contributions" into 401k and IRA
- Rollover assets in 401k to IRA
- Rollover assets from ProfitSharing into IRA
- Transfer/Rollover remaining retirement assets to IRA
- Establish a financial plan for retirement
Now that the Voting is Over - Here's What You Can Expect With The New Southwest Pilot Agreement
Helping Co-Pilot Your Financial Journey, No Matter Where You Are
Whether you’re nearing retirement or early in your career, we can help you better prepare for the path ahead.
Request Your Complimentary Retirement Plan Analysis
What you can expect to see in your personalized Retirement Plan Analysis:
To get started, please complete the simple form below